[61 / 12]

Yesterday, I beat up a boomer

No.20292376 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Yup, this happened anons. I was b& for a completely unrelated nigger dick thread, I would have posted this yesterday after it happened. I don't want to go into the exact details of what happened, although I'm going to crack a few beers later so the spirit of a drunken green text may come to me. Suffice to say he kind of deserved it, I did give him many opportunities not to go down that route, but he strangely had this 'tough guy' thing about him like he thought he was still 25 or something. Again he kind of deserved it although I maybe went a little too far, I'm def skirting the line if not over it for an assault charge for this one.

It did feel good in the moment if you're wondering. It occurred to me that if the day of the pillow comes you may enjoy this more than you imagined.

Me: white early 40s, him early 60s also white.

Pic rel, first and second knuckle on left hand still swollen, remember kids use your left hand! Just like to add that I'm not super proud of what I did and in general I'm not big on physical violence although I have taken a beating and given a beating in my life